ROM Utrecht Region launches Future Health Ventures
Investing in transformations in life science, MedTech and digital health for people’s health. On 8 November, Arjan van den Born, director of the ROM Utrecht Region, launched a number of new Ventures at Crossroads, the largest startup event in the region. One of these is Future Health Ventures.
Van den Born: “The Utrecht region is a proven breeding ground for innovations that can have a positive impact on our future health. Future Health Ventures is keen to invest in ambitious companies developing scalable propositions that could benefit from venture capital funding, so that together we can make these transformations a reality.” We focus on startups and scaleups from the Utrecht region (including Gooi and Vecht region) operating in the following subsectors:
- Regenerative Medicine
- Personalised Medicine
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP).
- Animal-Free Disease Modelling
- Device Diagnostics
- Medical Imaging
- Monitoring Solutions
- Medical Devices
- Digital Therapeutics
- Innovative SaaS Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence
Future Health Ventures is about investing in smart solutions from startups, scaleups and innovative SMEs that add or have the potential to add value to these areas.
Future Health Ventures aims to support these scalable, innovative companies, which meet the requirements, with investments from the funds at its disposal.
As a startup or scaleup, Future Health Ventures offers you:
- Capital throughout the lifecycle of the business: from TRL3 to international scaleup
- Focus on positive impact
- International network of co-investors
- Engaged investor
- Expert panel of experienced CEOs with track record
- Specific and in-depth knowledge of the different markets
- Investments of €50k to €5M
- The leading knowledge partner in internationalisation
- Connecting and partnering in the regional ecosystem
For more information, please contact the investment managers at Future Health Ventures:
Adinda Woelderink, email@example.com
Wouter Suurmond, firstname.lastname@example.org
Irene van de Poll, email@example.com